Everything Cloth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us to discuss everything and anything about cloth diapers, modern mommying, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your baby wearing?

+4
maddyd51
LadyOracle
Admin
mictherr
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's your baby wearing? Empty What's your baby wearing? Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 am

mictherr

Just thought I would try to get some new posts happening here Smile

What is your baby wearing right now?

G is wearing the blue rocking horse Kawaii Minky Bamboo diaper Smile

2What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Baby A is wearing a Kawaii too! But she has on her light green original cross-over snap tab pocket diaper (microfleece inner).

These ones are a very treasured part of our stash!! They are foolproof! Smile

http://everythingcloth.com

3What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm

LadyOracle

Right now Little Miss is wearing a GroVia AI2 in the mod flowers print.

4What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 pm

maddyd51

It's bed time around here, so my little guy is wearing, stay with me here, the following: a blueberry cover in the super cute stars print, a babee greens organic cotton fitted, the snap in insert, and a Flip stay dry insert. Poor little thing has the fluffiest bottom ever.

Madeline

5What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am

heopowers

heopowers

I feel bad Evil or Very Mad i gave up on treating my little guys yeast naturally. So he is in the cheapest sposie we could find with some monistat on his bum. But in the morning after i wash him off he will be in a prefold with no cover. I am using only the prefolds till this yeast is gone. Then I'm boiling them. I hope he doesnt react to the sposie. (he is allergic thats why we cloth but it normally takes a couple changes befor the rash starts.

6What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Heather, don't feel bad--in the end all that matters is doing what's left for your LO and getting rid of that nasty rash!!

7What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

nursemommy03

Right now she is wearing a flip cover with a green line soaker and a flat barrier with a flushable liner

8What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 pm

heopowers

heopowers

I think we have the yeast kicked cheers "I hope" So tonight he is wearing a mother ease fitted with a no-name insert(was a handme down no tag) a babykicks hemperoo doubler and a home cut fleece stay dry liner with the froggy bummis cover.

9What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Heather, that's awesome! Fingers crossed that it's gone for good!!

10What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:13 am

heopowers

heopowers

Evil or Very Mad :sad: Well I will say what he is not wearing. None of his goodmama fitted. I found the rash culprit. Yesterday morning after taking him out of the mother ease (still had a clear bottom) I reached for one of the goodmama fitteds. We have only had the for about 2 weeks before the yeasty rash started. And the next change I put him in another goodmama (because I love the fit) I change him for the 3rd time and his bum is all red and blotchy and that rim of yeasty looking rash is back. I think he is allergic to bamboo. I stripped them when I got them and wash them the same as the rest of my diapers. and I put him back in a prefold the his bg and he is fine. So now I'm down 4 really good diapers. Evil or Very Mad

11What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Oh NO! The GM diapers are SOOO cute too! Lately our Baby A has been having a very strange, splotchy rash too (little dots all over, but doesn't look like the other "moist" kind of diaper rashes she's had from time to time.

I've narrowed it down to either being (1) bamboo dipes or (2) the homemade wipes solution which contained baby oil. I weeded them both out at the same time and the rash cleared. So, now I have to reintroduce them one at a time to pinpoint the culprit. I hope it's not the bamboo!! Sad

12What's your baby wearing? Empty Wearing fuzzibunz Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 am

rosieh2

My little one is wearing a pink os fuzzibunz perfect fit for her

13What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 pm

largirl

Awww, so sad I can't play yet since my baby is still cooking. Is it weird I'm trying to decide what her first CD should be?? We have a good variety of brands...right now I think my favorite is Goodmama's sushi toss newborn, but I kind of feel like maybe she needs a girlier diaper to start with. Smile

14What's your baby wearing? Empty Re: What's your baby wearing? Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

heopowers

heopowers

largirl wrote:Awww, so sad I can't play yet since my baby is still cooking. Is it weird I'm trying to decide what her first CD should be?? We have a good variety of brands...right now I think my favorite is Goodmama's sushi toss newborn, but I kind of feel like maybe she needs a girlier diaper to start with. Smile

I loved Jeff's Goodmama's until I figured out thats what was causing his rash. But Bammboo allergies a rare. I would go with the Goodmama the fir sooooooooooo well. Congrats on your Bun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum