Everything Cloth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us to discuss everything and anything about cloth diapers, modern mommying, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome & Hello Shout Outs

+6
LadyOracle
Andrea G.
iamme
tnlmansfield
mictherr
Admin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Welcome to our brand new forums at Everything Cloth! We hope this will be an exciting place for our community to grow and develop

Is there anything missing so far that you'd like us to add?

Let's get this place hopping with new topics and posts! bounce

Let's start by having you all send a whopping big greeting & shout out to let us know you're new and you're here to join us!

http://everythingcloth.com

2Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Hello Everyone! Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am

mictherr

Hello Everyone.
My name is Michelle. I have 4 beautiful children, my youngest being 8 months old. I am addicted to cloth diapering!

3Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

tnlmansfield

Hello there! I'm new to your site! Crossing fingers for some fluff!!

4Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:47 am

iamme

aloha, new to the boards, my name is Amy and I have NO idea what all these AIO, WHAMS, WHAMPS etc mean...i think we need a key!

I am not yet a mother, but hopefully will be soon-ish? figured I would learn up now on all this info so it's not overwhelming when the time comes to need it!

5Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 am

Andrea G.

Hi! I'm Andrea, and my husband and I are gearing up for baby number one. Our goal is to be as well-prepared and well-read about cloth diapers and natural parenting waaay in advance.

I accidentally discovered modern diapers in early January, and I can't wait until we have a little one to use them on!

6Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 am

Andrea G.

iamme wrote:aloha, new to the boards, my name is Amy and I have NO idea what all these AIO, WHAMS, WHAMPS etc mean...i think we need a key!

I am not yet a mother, but hopefully will be soon-ish? figured I would learn up now on all this info so it's not overwhelming when the time comes to need it!

A glossary of acronyms would probably be helpful. To get you started:

AIO means all-in-one, and that is a diaper that basically functions like a disposable. No pockets to stuff and no covers needed. These are great to use with babysitters, nervous in-laws, etc.

WAHM mean work-at-home-mom. They are usually the source of some of the cutest printed diapers EVER.

7Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm

iamme

Another acronym I need help with....DH???

8Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Some good people related acronyms!

DH = dear/darling husband
DD = darling daughter
DS = darling son
MIL = mother in law
SIL = sister in law
LO = little one

Smile

http://everythingcloth.com

9Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 pm

iamme

Oh I thought maybe it stood for "doggone husband". Haha!

10Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

LadyOracle

My name is Cassandra and I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter. I started cloth diapering about 2 months ago, and have to say that I am quite addicted!

11Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:44 pm

nursemommy03

Hi, I'm Kayla and i'm a married mom to 3 princesses, I have M who is 8, L who is 4 and A who is 1, A is my little cloth diaper princess even though we use cloth part time on L at nights if thats what she wants, We chose cloth for A because her little backside is so sensitive that any sposie was making her little bum break out in such a bad rash that she would bleed! it was awful, we have been in cloth for a little over 7 months now and I love it!

12Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Nolanesque

Hi all!
I'm mom to two beautiful boys, 3 years and 9 months. I've been CDing for 3 years and never looked back. In fact, I love cloth so much I've recently become an in-home cloth diaper consultant, so if anyone in the Edmonton area has questions about cloth or wants to see some in real life before buying, let me know. I also run a post-natal moms social group in North Edmonton.
Switching to a WAHM is a big change for me, but I'm so glad it lets me spend more time with my boys Smile

13Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:13 am

heopowers

heopowers

Hi I'm Heather I am a sah mommy of Victor 5 and Jeffery 19mths. We have been using cloth for over a year now. Because Mr Jeff is allergic to sposies. We had a tradional Diaper service but after 12mths of $23 a week. We desided to get our own diapers instead. Go over to the what's in your stash post to see what we have been using. And I'm addicted to. But I don't think I will be getting any more after the next shippment arrives next week.

14Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Empty Re: Welcome & Hello Shout Outs Sun May 15, 2011 1:38 am

cre8ive_mommy

Hi! My name is Rosie. I have a beautiful 7 yr old little girl, am married to a sweetheart of a guy and have two fur kids that I adore. Smile. We try our best to live green lives (which isn't always easy esp when you are a military family) and are very into natural and stress free parenting. We are hoping to welcome another human child into our family in 2012 ( send baby dust if you have extra to share!) and plan to cloth diaper them. We chose cloth diapering with our daughter and got LOTS of negative feedback ( it was not a popular choice in our area 6+ yrs ago) and our choices were VERY limited. I am so excited to see that Cloth has made a major comeback in our area and can't wait to play with all of the fluffy goodness again!! Thanks so much for this forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum