Everything Cloth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us to discuss everything and anything about cloth diapers, modern mommying, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Here- sent from Cloth Diaper Giveaways

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jenniesgroups

I was "sent" here by Cloth Diaper Givewaways on FB and am excited to find a place I can go to for more info and to ask questions! I'm due with my 3rd in a few months and determined to make CDing work.

heopowers

heopowers

Hello, welcome to the group. I check in a few times a week feel free to ask me what ever you want. I used sposies for one child because i couldnt get going on cloth. My 2nd lil guy didnt give me much of a choice he is allergic to sposies. We used a tradional Diaper Service for a year But are now doing the laundry by my self for 5mths now. I love seeing new faces here.
flower

tiffysgot5

hi I too was sent here from cloth diaper giveaways but since Im new to cding I love any and all info I can gather so Im glad I found this pace Very Happy

Admin

Admin
Admin

Welcome! We're so glad to have both of you ladies! The key to getting the answers you need is to post & ask lots! Smile Have fun!

http://everythingcloth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum