Everything Cloth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us to discuss everything and anything about cloth diapers, modern mommying, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stash Pictures

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stash Pictures Empty Stash Pictures Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 pm

heopowers

heopowers

I thought this deserved a thread of it's own. Please share Yours. This is my complete current stash minus 1 pair of woolies and a prefold. i included a pic of one of the sewing machiens that i used to make some of the homade diapers. (I collect sewing machines this one Belonged to my Dh"s grandma 1929 and still runs like a dream) I use it when i need heave duty sewing done it can pull 6 layers of denim. i use it to sew soakers.I didnt have time to copy in past all the links to post will try later so here is a link

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/heopowers/Diapers/

2Stash Pictures Empty Re: Stash Pictures Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

heopowers

heopowers

Oh there is alot of the 4 goodmammas because i am getting ready to sell them since we cant use them

3Stash Pictures Empty Re: Stash Pictures Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Beth

Here is some of our stash...only the clean ones,lol. Hers on top, his on the bottom.
Stash Pictures DSCF5735

4Stash Pictures Empty Re: Stash Pictures Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey Heather, how hard was it to get your goodmamas? Did you have to stalk like crazy? I'd love to try and get some but don't know if I'm that committed Wink haha

http://everythingcloth.com

5Stash Pictures Empty Re: Stash Pictures Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

heopowers

heopowers

Admin wrote:Hey Heather, how hard was it to get your goodmamas? Did you have to stalk like crazy? I'd love to try and get some but don't know if I'm that committed Wink haha

LOL! They were a gift. A friend of a friend noticed on a fb thread that iwas going to spend taxes on diapers and sent me some of her diapers. They had been packed away for a few years. The goodmamas orginally came from the Cdf under there old name. The are seconds but I can only tell on 2 one the soaker doesn't match and on the one with the melon inner there is a serge mistake on one wing. Nothing to affect function. I don't have paypal right now. Never changed my madian name 7yrs ago. But if you want them I'll sell the to you I want $16 each or $60 for all. I basically want replacment for them. Since I can't use the bamboo. I want to buy some hemp/cotton fitteds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]